Friday, April 17, 2009

A Beautiful Day!





So today I declare it the actual first day of Spring (not sure when it really is). It was absolutely gorgeous today and I'm so glad Jacob and I decided to go out and enjoy the day. Jacob, Mom and I went down to the riverwalk and we got to use our new bike trailer for the first time. Jacob loved it. He thought it was his own personal choo-choo train. And what an easy bike ride. I couldn't even tell he was back there. After a nice bike ride we had a picnic lunch and ran around outside just enjoying the sunshine. It was wonderful.


This weekend I'm very excited. Sunday I have the first of 4 Thirty-One parties I have this week. Hopefully they will all be very successful. I love getting out of the house and having fun with other adults and make money while doing it. That's something you kind of miss when you stay home with a toddler all day.


Also, Jon boy went to the urologist this morning and the Dr. told him that the stone that was bothering him is the only one in his kidneys and that he's pretty sure he passed it already. He has to go back and followup in 2 weeks to see if he did indeed pass it. Hopefully so because if it's still in there he may have to have surgery. So we're praying that little bugger is gone.















No comments:

Post a Comment