Saturday, April 11, 2009

Who would have thought...


My child never ceases to amaze me. I figured something crazy would happen when you give an almost 2-year-old eggs and a bowl full of dye but sometimes I can't even make this stuff up. He first thought it was a good idea to put the eggs in but then he tasted the oh so disgusting vinegar/water dye and thought it was delicious. So then he proceeded to lick the little dipper thing, lick the eggs, his hands, anything he could get a hold of. He cracks me up so much. We had a great time at Ms. Wanda's house looking for easter eggs and having lunch. I think Jacob really enjoyed it. I hope the weather is prettier tomorrow for church and then another easter egg hunt and my beloved HB ham ;) I hope everyone's Easter is full of love and family and I will post more pictures after tomorrow. Happy Easter everyone :)




No comments:

Post a Comment